Friday, September 17, 2010
Happy Friday!
Good morning! Lots going on today... I have to work this afternoon, so that will eat up a good portion of my day, but I thought I'd share a few things.

Scrapgal is having a crop tonight. You should definitely head over there and check it out. Such a fun place and so full of inspiration! Tons of faces that I know from Scrapperie too, so that is really nice.

Scrapdango is having a Design Team call and the owner, Heather, is truly a sweetheart. You would be silly not to apply if you are wanting a great team to be on and a great community to call home. Here are all the details of the DT call here.

Finally, I want to share a page that I did quite a while back, but with the gorgeous weather outside today, I couldn't resist. I am so in love with this page. I took the photos when Mom, Dad and I went for a drive to Amish country and just spent the day shopping and having a good
time together. I love days like that!

My page is called "Autumn's Sweet Splendor." What do you think?



3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I love your photos and your finished page... the beautiful fall colours and the gorgeous textures are just perfect.

Blogger Shannon said...

Beatiful layout Sandi!! Glad you are blogging again!!

Blogger Audrey Yeager said...

I saw this page in the gallery at Scrapdango and it really caught my eye! The photos are beautiful!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer