Sunday, September 05, 2010
Faux Hawk
I think this might possibly the most simple page I have ever done! It is sooooo hard for me to do simple. LOL This is my nephew, David, with the cutest little haircut when he was about sixish months old. (He's now 2 and a half.... I'm a wee bit behind, eh?)

I used some SEI, some Jenni Bowlin and KI on this page, along with my favorite Doodlebug things - alphabet stickers. I am reallllly starting to enjoy scrapping again! I hope my mojo never leaves me again.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADORABLE photo! CUTE layout! simple is good!
i need to scraplift this... my 8 year old is DYING to get a mohawk but mommy says NO WAY! so we do "faux haks" all the time and for now, he's happy with that!

Blogger ellen s. said...

oh gosh how cuuute!

This just made me smile! Love the photo, love the simplicity of the design!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer