Wednesday, April 14, 2010
One last final blowout at Scrapperie -
Greetings one absolute final time from the Scrapperie Boutique,

For the last week or so, I have been working on cleaning out not only what was left of the Scrapperie Boutique, but my own scrapbook room. I've come across some great finds that I'd like to share with you- at phenomenal prices. All of the past Scrapperie kits that were left over have been added to and discounted even more. The leftover kits are busting at the seams with scrappy goods and need a new home!

Here's a link to the Boutique: http://www.scrapperie.com/
boutique All of the links on the site have been deactivated, so the link above is the only way to access it.

Oh! Did I mention? Orders will be shipped SAME day of purchase!

Everything is ready to go and I'll be ever so happy to reclaim the bedroom that was the Scrapperie Boutique... won't you help me get it out of here?

Happy shopping!
Sandi

PS: If you spend over $75, you'll get FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING! (US residents only, please) Just mark the option for local pickup and I'll take care of the rest


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer