Monday, August 23, 2010
It's been a looooong time!
Looking back through some of my posts, it's been a very long time since I've shared anything even remotely crafty. Opening Scrapperie really killed me creatively... it hurts me to say that but it's the God's honest truth. I took all of my pent up creativity and used it in ways to make new & interesting kits. Sometimes they were successful, sometimes not. Either way the cookie crumbled, I took it personally. So I think I started to resent scrapbooking and since then, I've not been able to create anything. I miss it. It feels like a part of me that I was forced to get rid of, unwillingly.

I ordered a new Stampin' Up! catalog last week and since then, I've been poring over it - totally transfixed on all of the new ways to play with paper. I even brought out some of my old stamps and started to play. Guess what? I'm getting there. It's not anything great that I want to share yet but I'm remembering how to be crafty... and I'm liking it more and more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer