Monday, September 06, 2010
all just a blur
If I didn't know it was true, I would never in a million years believe it. I actually made TWO pages today! (I've got another in the works, too but it may need a trip to the scrapbook store to finish.) I'll share one of the pages with you tonight, because that's all I was able to get photos of tonight. This one is a page about my nephew, David. I just simply cannot believe how fast time has flown and how he's gone from a baby to a little gentleman - all in the span of just a few months. I had some really cute photos from St. Patrick's Day, when Morgan, David and I went to lunch at Old Chicago. He had such a good time, sitting like a big boy in the booth next to me. He was dancing to the music and just having so much fun, I couldn't help but snap some pics. I love that they came out a little blurry. It helped me see my inspiration for this page. I hope you like it. :)




3 Comments:

Blogger ellen s. said...

so fun!

Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh he is a cutie! Love the title on that layout. Isn't that how it always is when they are that age?!

Blogger betsy (pharmgirl) said...

great layouts! i've got some new "blurry" pics too that i can't wait to scrap - so funny to love blurry pics, isn't it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer