Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Family party night
Since we have so many family birthdays in the middle of September, we always do a group party for Morgan, Michael and Sadie. the party was tonight and man, was it a fun night! Dad cooked pork chops on the grill, Mom made her baked root veggies that we all love and then we had salad, homemade bruschetta and my pecan pie and cheesecake!

Mom took pictures of Mike, Morgan and me and I will share them when I get them edited - but I really love them! Can you believe it? Pictures of *me* that I actually like! LOL

Here's one of me and Morgan:
And one of me and Mike:
Finally, one of all three of us together:



3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Plank said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like a wonderful party.

Blogger LisaM said...

Great pics, Sandi! The pie and cheesecake look yummy!

Blogger Heather Lough said...

Great pics and it sounds like a great party. Your desserts look fabulous. We have all our family birthdays in Nov. It's insane.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer