Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Did I mention I was on vacation?

Hehe... just kidding. I know I did.

Even though I really haven't done much of anything, I've had a really nice week, just relaxing and enjoying time with my family. Today, I went to my Mom and Dad's house - to spend some time with them and my brother, who was in for his days off. Mom and I did some running around and then made Mike's pecan pie for his birthday party tomorrow night. For once, I think my pie turned out perfectly! Whatcha think?

After hanging with them, Danny had called to see if Jeff and I wanted to meet the gang at Bridges for the Sox game. Jeff didn't go because he said he still had too much work to do for class, but I went and had a great time. Wings, beer & friends - what could be better?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer