Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Ahhhh... vacation!
So, I'm sitting here today at my house and I am so happy that tomorrow is Thursday and it's the first official day of my Fall Vacation. I don't have to go to work. I don't have to listen to people who are calling me on (most of the time) their worst day. I can just sit and do nothing, if I so choose.

However, I am choosing to spend my free time cleaning out my pantry. Maybe making some dinner for Jeff and I for once. (I work straight afternoons, so dinner making usually doesn't ever get to happen.) I am also walking, every day - sometimes with Jody (my best friend) and sometimes with Payton. And sometimes, just with me and my Ipod. It makes me happy. The walking, not the Ipod - but well... I guess that makes me happy too! LOL

I am also choosing to spend my free time getting back into the groove of scrapbooking. I have once again joined an online site where I know a few of the members and just enjoying spending my time there and sharing the love of scrapbooking. I didn't really realize how much I missed it until it was gone. I've got lots more pages to share and I think I'll do that over the next few days as well... We'll see how the night goes. I am going to meet Jody to go see a movie and then we are going to walk, so it may be late when I get back. If not, I'll share another one. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer