Monday, August 14, 2006
Introducing....

Payton, my new Weimaraner puppy!! Isn't he just the most adorable little creature you have ever seen?

Truth be told, I don't actually have him yet. He is still being weened from his mother and I am hoping to be able to bring him home sometime later this week or maybe early next week.

I just can't wait to lavish him in love and spoil him rotten! :) This photo was taken when he was 4 weeks old. I am sure he is going to look so much more different when I do get to bring him home, so I am glad to have this one sweet shot.

{click on photo for close-up}


5 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Cute LO & doggy :)

Blogger Amy W. said...

Congrats Sandi! i don't care what people say, they are JUST LIKE children! he's precious! ;>

Blogger elizabeth star said...

What a cutie! Enjoy him :) I love the LO! How did you make that star? It's gorgeous!

Blogger Kimberly said...

Your puppy is the cutest ever! How fun for you.....btw, love the FREESTYLE LAYOUT. YOU are ROCKING CHICA!

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

OH HOW STINKIN CUTEEEEEEEEE

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer