Monday, July 10, 2006
Undeniably silly

Have I said lately how much I am really enjoying working with the products from TTT? Well, I AM!! They really take a 'blah' layout and just make it *pop*! I am just kicking myself that I didn't find them sooner!

This is my second project for the month over at TTT. Come check us out, if you haven't already.

Of course, these little ones are my nieces, Sadie and Madison. I just love that they can cut up and be the little lovey silly goosies that they are when then come over to play. We always have so much fun. Love these girls...


4 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

very cute :)

Blogger Amy W. said...

love this! those girls are totally at your beckon call for photographs! lol little hams! ;>

Blogger ashlee said...

love, love that lo. they color are awesome!!

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture cracks me up!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer