Monday, June 26, 2006
Transparent Touches and Tags toot!!
I am so excited- my hands are still shaking as I am trying to type this out!! I just found out I was chosen to join the wonderful team at Transparent Touches and Tags- this is my first manufacturer's design team toot!!

Monica has such wonderful products and everyone there is so nice and fun and so very creative!! I am just honored to be included among them! Ive already played with their products and was so quickly smitten- I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her and her company. I just cannot believe I get to be a small part of it!


6 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Many Scrappy Congrats Sandi :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you are one busy lady! Congratulations on your recent accomplishments! Sounds fun!

Blogger Kimberly said...

We are PLEASED AS PUNCH to have you on board, too SANDI! Now, go UPDATE THAT SCRAPPY BLOG LISTING BLOG!

Blogger Unknown said...

Huge Congrats!!! You are on fire!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi,

I've been missing you and now I know why! You are working yourself into seclusion! :) Come out and say hello or at least tell your accomplishements and let us {{{{{HUG}}}} you and congratulate you on your accomplishiments!

Girl, your work just get's better every time I check in on you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi. Congrats on TTT -- have been playing with Transparencies so much lately, what a blast! Have fun :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer