Sunday, June 11, 2006
{sorry}
Sorry I won't have anything new to upload for a little bit- I am working on my Junkitz entries and seriously contemplating Memory Makers Masters again and maybe even the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year contest- which means a lot of my new creations will have to remain unseen for a while yet.... {I am really loving my Junkitz entries and can't wait to share them!)

I will be working on some TSS and ICS design team layouts on my days off, so hopefully I will have some projects to post Wednesday-ish.

Happy Scrapping!


4 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Oooooooo...the mystery of it all :D
lol!
Good Luck Sandi

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear. I know how happy you get when you have such projects to do and how focused you become. It means we'll lose you for a few but it's always worth it end the end to see all that wonderfull work you do.


i can't way. just don't disapear on us forever!

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with everything you got going!!

Blogger Amy W. said...

oodles of good vibes headed your way girl...it's not like you need luck or anything but i wish you the best in your entering these calls. {mega hugs} :>

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer