Wednesday, May 24, 2006
'For You' bouquet

Create My Keepsake design team work.

{Click on photo for close-up}

DCWV was our May sponsor and this is my final project with CMK. The Old World Papers are fantastic to work with- and they have the nicest texture! If you get a chance to work with them, jump on it!

This one was fun- I took a dollar spot find from Target, covered it in some yummy paper and added some paper flowers adorned with buttons. I used floral tape covered shish-ke-bob skewers to arrange them and as a last touch, added some moss to hide the insides. I can't believe it turned into this!

(And a special thank you to my dear friend, Kim- without her... all this would not be possible. ;) )


7 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

sooooooooo super cute! i want some! ;>

Blogger Cami said...

Really really cute Sandi...wow! what talent & creativity
thanx for sharing~

OMG!!!!! Sandi! This is soooo AMAZING! Your talent never stops! You inspire me to create!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. It's pretty nice and very much you. Yummy paper.. that just gets me in my giggle spot.

Blogger Unknown said...

Super freaking cool!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer