Sunday, May 21, 2006
{love} Madison-style
{click on photo for close-up}

Oh goodness... what can I say about this one? Created for a scraplift challenge at TTT, I was inspired by Kim Archer and how she cut out hearts and flowers to frame her page and photo. So, I thought I might put my own twist on it. You know me. :D

I had so much fun with this and I am just *so* loving BasicGrey. I just can't get enough.

I caught this shot of Madison in April, after the fashion show. Mom and I took the girls to Deep River to run and play so I could get some pictures of them on such a gorgeous, but cold day.

I love the pink in her cheeks.

I love the rosy pout to her lips.

I love the curls in her hair and how she just glowed like an angel.

(I want to add those words to the photo- but am debating to do it digi-style or just write on the photo itself. What do you guys think?)


4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I so love that you LIFTED ME! I am so honored and those BG papers are fun, too! Thanks for the awesome compliment Sandi! YOU ROCK!

Blogger Cami said...

You've been a busy gal :)
Super Cute STuffs!!!!!!

Blogger Amy W. said...

yes, you must add the journaling! try it digi first if you want to see what it looks like.

LOVE this photograph! Great scraplift! ;>

Blogger Unknown said...

That photo is AMAZING!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer