Thursday, May 11, 2006
I made jewelry!

When I was at Pages in Time yesterday with Kim, I fell in love with the new Frippery line from K & Co. I think there are three different color variations of the kits that include earrings, brooches, bracelets and pins. The kits come with everything you need, except the tools.

There are tons of variations on what you can do, but for those of you who know me, simple classic is best. ;)

They went together so fast, I can't wait to get the other kits- especially the bracelet that will match these... Look at these beauties:

{click on the photo for a close-up}


4 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

how ROCKIN'! i bet that can get addicting until you have two of everything! hehe ;> have fun making jewelry.

Blogger Cami said...

Cute...great job!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! These are gorgeous!!! You HAVE to tell me where I can buy some to make!!!! WOW!! You are FABULOUS Dahling!!

Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cool! I've been dying to see these kits in person!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer