Wednesday, May 03, 2006
almost...
Oh goodness- this was such a hard one for me to post! I hardly ever post pics of myself- just because, well, yaknow- I'm a girl! ;) We are never happy with how we look.

Journaling reads: 'For those of you who know me REALLY well- you know it took every ounce of courage within me to document this photo. At the same time- I am so proud of myself because this is the halfway point in my weight loss journey. March 2006.'

Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
patterned papers: cherryArte
chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
paint: Delta texture magic
pen: Stampin' Up!
floss: DMC
other: notebook paper, machine stitching


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture and the journaling very much. The title fits and i know all that you've done for it.

Not sure of the blue flowers.. but :) it fits your style.

Another great layout.

Blogger Amy W. said...

this ROCKS, Sandi! you look awsome! :>

Blogger Bobbie said...

I think it is beautiful. You look great, aren't we always our biggest critic?

Blogger Sunny said...

YAY!! Good work on making it half way. This is a great layout.

Blogger Cami said...

Congrats on 2 accounts, scrapping yourself & your weight loss. You look fabulous lady. why are we so darn harsh on ourselves?!?!
scrappy smiles :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer