Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Altered Coasters

Scrappin' Trends design team work

I really wish I had my digital camera- I know this shot could be SO much cooler. Good news on the camera front, though- the repair shop called yesterday and said that it could be fixed, but they will have to locate a part, so it could take another 2-4 weeks. *sigh*

Anyhow, these were a lot of fun to make and I just adore the beautiful patterns of Fancy Pants Designs papers. (Our May sponsor) Now, I just have to bring myself to actually put them out in the house to use! LOL


4 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

wow, love these! yummy papers! Girl, you NEED your camera! Tell them to hurry! lol ;>

Blogger Cami said...

Wow! wonderful fun projects :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer