Tuesday, May 30, 2006
My Garden Journal














{Click on photos for close-ups}

The Scrapbook Stand design team work featuring the May Kit. This month's kit was chock full of yummy Crate paper, Maya Road chipboard, brads, eyelets, and May Arts ribbon- what could be better? The kit also had a tag book (which I have yet to make) and this cool little calendar! So I got this idea to make a garden journal/calendar. Starting next January, I want to take monthly pictures of my progress with my flower garden to show off some of nature's beauty. So now I have the book, I just need the photos! Wish me luck in that!~ LOL


1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Sandy, wow! your creativity just amamzes me! I don't know how you come up with some of this stuff. very very cool journal :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer