Saturday, June 24, 2006
ICS CDT - Finally!
Oh I am so glad to finally get to announce the NEW Imagine, Create, Scrap! Creative Design Team!

Sandi Minchuk (DT Leader)
Kimberly Archer
Nicole White
Robyn Weatherspoon
Renee Zeigelmeier
Tracey Taylor
Tina McDonald
Michelle McCord
Sue Wojtkowski
Kelly Evans


Congratulations girls!! I am so excited to be working with each and every one of you!!

This was TERRIBLE trying to keep all this in!! So, to all my friends who I kept on the wire for the last few weeks, I am so, so sorry! I love you all!


4 Comments:

Blogger Chelsea said...

Congrats on leading the DT Sandi!!! I'm really happy for you!!

Blogger Cami said...

Congrats!

Blogger Kimberly said...

Congratulations SANDI! I am so happy to under your leadership with the ICS TEAM! This will be one SCRAP HAPPY TERM!

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, DT Leader!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer