Monday, July 03, 2006
Girly-Girl

This week has been so slow moving for me. Work has really not been fun. 4th of July is always crazy-especially with the festival going on and now all the fireworks complaints & calls & fires. Really doesn't make for a fun week. And I am on midnights, so... UGH!

So, I was very happy that when I woke up today that I had the itch to go create. I really enjoyed making this layout this afternoon; it's my very first layout for Transparent Touches & Tags.

This is Madison- from last summer. We were playing at my house and I was playing with the different settings on my camera and captured this sweet shot of her. Lots of girly-girl flowery touches and some stitching and I am a very happy camper.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally gorgeous project

Blogger SageHen said...

Beautiful work, my friend.

Blogger Chelsea said...

WAY cute layout Sandi!!! And congrats on the Transparent Touches gig!!! Very happy for you!!

Blogger Nikki said...

This is such a cute LO!!

~~Nik

Blogger Cami said...

very cute :)
I like how you coordinated the page with her very bright outfit, cute.
Have A Happy and Safe 4th!

Blogger Amy W. said...

AWSOME work, girlie! :>

Blogger Unknown said...

Love all those strips! Beautiful!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer