Friday, July 28, 2006
whoosh!

Another project for The Scrapbook Stand using the July kit. Well- ok everything but the alphabet stickers which are Wordsworth from my stash. The journaling is hidden in the swirls and around the dots. It reads: 'Push us, Nana! Faster! Higher! Spin us again! Can we go up there? As fast as you can... whoosh... and off they go... spinning out of control..."

Pretty simple page for me, except for the swirls- which were all drawn and then handcut. Pretty relaxing page to make, oddly enough.

{Click on the photo for a close-up}



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one alot. Sometimes its' easy to just put things on the layout without much reason.

This is simple in design but it seems to flow. I think that it's just great.

As always, your work is great and i'm as impressed as i always am.

Blogger Unknown said...

No wonder Erin Lincoln chose this one...it's fab!! So freaking cool!

Blogger Cami said...

Super Cute!

Blogger Loreluca said...

Hi, Sandy!
I don't know you, but I remember seeing this LO at CK's gallery (wasn't it the LO of the week?) In any event, I see your link at my friend Tracie's blog, and had to check it out... You have SUPERB skills! Thanks for sharing!
Paula

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer