Sunday, July 30, 2006
Friendship

My first official use of a CHA picture!! This is my best friend, Kim. [We took a break one night from the craziness of CHA and headed up towards Navy Pier. Kim, Renee, Robin and I all took a bunch of pics while we were out there and this is one of my favs.]

Transparent Touches and Tags DT work, using one of the 8.5x11 overlays. I love these- they make such quick and easy work of making a fun page!

{As usual, if you click on the photo, a larger version will open.}


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm.. pretty girls. heh.


Friendship is a great gift. As they say you can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, and you have to be really close to pick your friends nose. icky! :)

I like it.

Blogger Unknown said...

Love that layout! I bet you had so much fun at CHA!!

Blogger Cami said...

Love all the flowers :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer