Monday, August 14, 2006
The Scrapbook Stand's August kit creations



I was able to get SO much done at the TTT crop this weekend- what a blast! We had to many new members come and join us, it was great!! If you stopped buy- THANK YOU!

But without further ado... here are my creations for this month's Scrapbook Stand kit. This was so much fun to work with- I can't stop creating. I still have about 3 more layouts on the back burners using this kit- LOL!

The first project is a nice, simple card. The second is a 11x8.5 layout about Sadie splashing in the water at the beach and the third is a 12x12 layout about my Mom's birthday last month. We celebrated at the beach and the photos are some of the shots from throughout the day.

{As always, click on a photo for a close-up}


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer