Monday, October 25, 2010
Pssstt... Guess what?
I just found out that I'm one of FOUR girls who made the new Scrapdango team! I am so beyond excited, you have no idea!! I will be on the team for the term of the next six months and I am so excited to be creating again every month. Scrapdango is the most fun site, too- there are always challenges and contests and all sorts of great girls there with loads and loads of creativity. If you've not ever come to check us out, please do - just follow one of the links in this post, or use the link I have in my favorite places over there ----> off to the side. ;)

This is exactly the push that I need and I am so beyond excited about it. At least I'll have some pages that I can actually share with everyone now. Everything else I've been making now I've been submitting right away and I can't share them in case someone wants to publish them. That is such a hard thing for me to do!

Thank you so much Heather for this opportunity - I hope I make you proud!


3 Comments:

Blogger Elisa K said...

Congrats on your new adventure. Hope all is well with you and family.

Hugs

Blogger Connie Mercer said...

wow!!! congrats!!!!that is great news!!!

Blogger tracy said...

congrats!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer