Thursday, October 14, 2010
In need of a change
So I want to totally change the look of my blog - again. I know that there are sites like The Cutest Blog on the Block and Shabby Blogs. Are there any others? I'm having issues with some of the backgrounds being way too wide for my blog and I can't for the life of me figure out how to adjust that... even though I totally made my blogger background that I have now from scratch.

Can anyone else offer any suggestions or ideas of where else to look for cute backgrounds? Thanks so much!


8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

Wish I could help Sandi. I have been just using the designs blogger offers. Hope you get some good ideas.

Blogger DebW said...

Hi Sandi! I like the look of your blog now! Its a nice blend of color and uncluttered. Didn't Heidi Swapp have some blog banners and backgrounds that you could purchase through House of 3?

Blogger DebW said...

Here's the link Sandi!
http://houseof3.com/

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

Thanks Deb!

Blogger Linda Beeson said...

Come up with any good ideas yet!? Waiting to see what you are up to.

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

I've got something in the works, but it's not perfect yet... so I'm kind of holding out. ;)

Blogger ellen s. said...

i just love going into blogger and playing. they have some new layouts in there that aren't bad. i like i simple look but that is just me.

good luck!

Blogger HML said...

Did you ever figure it out? I am having the same problem. I used the same template that I've been using for a while and this time (for some reason) the middle paper is sooo wide it takes up the entire background.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer