Thursday, October 07, 2010
Wooooty tooot toooooo!
Ok, so any of my scrapbook friends will know what a toot means... but for those of you not immersed into the scrapbooking world, a toot is kind of a shout out letting people know you have a project getting published.

Yep! You read that right. I had one of my most favorite pages ever requested by a REALLY big scrapbook magazine to be published in an upcoming issue. I can't exactly which magazine yet, but you can better believe the minute that issue hits the stands, I am going to be screaming my head off about it!

I'm so excited, you have no idea... I made this page, saw the call for it and thought "Ahhh, what the heck? Let's see if I still have it." Well, I guess I do!

Woooot woooooottttttt!!! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer