Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Pink Hair for Hope!

I'm so excited ... I'm going to get my pink hair extensions today! I got them about 3 or 4 years ago at a salon in South Bend while Kim and I were at Pages in Time, scrapbooking. I loved the one I got then so much, I think I'm going to get two or three this year! I'm so stinkin excited ... I'll see if I can share some pics later on once they are done.

Here's more info on Pink Hair for Hope.

ETA: Here's my pink... what do you think? There are actually two pieces of pink on each side, one light and one dark. The light realllllly blends in with my hair, though so I am not sure what that says about my natural hair color?! LOL My friend, Jody, wants to go in Friday morning and get some so I think I may have the stylist add in two more light pink on each side so they are a little more visible. I'm thinking the chunkier, the better? :)

(Oh - please don't look in the background of my pic. Yes, that is the tail end of a truck in my backyard. No, we do not live in a trailer park. LOL We had the pool installed yesterday and my very tired husband was so sore from carrying everything into the backyard that he had the bright idea to just sort of back up along the side of the house and into the backyard to unload the rest of the brick for part of the patio. He took this picture for me since I couldn't seem to make my arms be long enough to get a good picture that showed off both sides of my head with the pink. We were outside working when I asked him to take the picture for me with my phone and this one was the best of the ones we tried to take!)


3 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

How fun!! Can't wait to see pictures!
And ps-I'm a former Indiana girl myself! Born and raised near Ball State University!

Blogger nancy said...

I definitely miss my pink hair... can't wait to see yours! Thanks for visiting my blog last week. :)

Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

Love that idea!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer