Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wide Open Spaces
I can't believe I never shared this layout... it's an older one, but I made it for a Creating Keepsakes call and then the page never got picked up to be published anywhere so I just kind of hoarded it away. ;)

This is me and my brother, Michael - the pilot. He took me up flying one year for my birthday. After going up with him and seeing the world as he does, I can totally understand now his fascination and love for his passion and career. It is just so blissful up in all that blue...




4 Comments:

Blogger lyndon said...

Great layout, I love how you did the title.

Blogger betsy (pharmgirl) said...

holy cow! what a great photo! your brother must be a very smart guy - i'm always in awe of those who fly!!!

Blogger Melissa said...

Great layout! I found your blog on two peas. If you have time check out my blog: http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Blogger AmyInKy said...

Very cool layout! I love how you did the title - very creative!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer