Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Gettin scrappy
I am meeting a new friend this morning at a local scrapbook store to scrap the day away! I'm excited and nervous at the same time - LOL!

I'm nervous because I've not ever met this friend before. She contacted me through a website where we're both members and said she lives close to me. She also told me about a new scrapbook store that opened up in Crown Point where she's gone before to crop and asked if I'd like to meet her there today to crop, so I said what the heck! I'd love to! I just don't have enough scrappy friends that are close to me and am very excited to meet her today.

Hopefully, I'll also have some really good projects to share when I come home, too!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

Have fun! I am sure this is going to be the start of a great friendship!

Blogger ellen s. said...

oh have fun! lucky you, i am sure you guys will have a blast

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

I had so much fun meeting Tracy! She is such a sweet lady... we are already making plans to go back next week!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer