Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Pumpkin Patch Fun

I got to work with my very first Transparent Touches & Tags kit and quite a few things evolved- this is one of them. The kit features the new Daisy D's Gypsy Harvest line- and I just fell in love with all the rich colors and fun embellies. I added some embossing to the edges of the page itself and the photo mat.

This photo is quite a bit older- from when Sadie was about 2.5 or three- Madison was still beign carried, so she had to have been little. Mom and Dad took Morgan & the girls & me pumpkin picking at this cute little farm they found one day on the way to Shipshewana. Needless to say, Sadie had a blast running around and chcking out all the fun fall things...

{click on photo for a close-up}


2 Comments:

Wow Sandi you are sure right! Those colors ARE RICH! I LOVE THEM! I'll have to check out that kit...is it available yet or was this for a DT spot?

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

The kit is still available through www.transparenttouches.com It's one of three different September kits- and thanks so much for all your kind comments, Tracie! ((hugs))

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer