Monday, March 26, 2007
cheeky


A few weeks ago, Morgan and I went shopping for Easter/fashion show dresses for the girls in between the time after we picked up Madison from school and had to get Sadie from school. We went to the mall to look for shoes and came upon a new dress store. Madie immediately started to grab the mannequins and "pose" with them, really just cheesing it up. At one point, she stopped to ask me if I had my camera on me and it was like a lightbulb went off! Of course I did- I started carrying around (Jeff's) smaller one! So, we started to go all over the store, taking this picture and that while Morgan rummaged through dresses trying to find two that matched in the appropriate sizes. We had more fun that day! LOL


Anyhow, Stemma was so kind to sponsor the design team at Scrappin' Trends for March and sent us all some of their new papers. I'm telling you- it was as if this paper was made to match these photographs! Even the funky pinks all match either the outfit Madie had on or the crazy pink dress she fell in love with! I just added a few fun embellies- like the Heidi Swapp silhouette flower (that is barely visible in this scan over the large white flower) and a Transparent Touches element and some Queen & Co brads.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer