Saturday, February 10, 2007
Unforgettable face


Worldwin Papers was so very kind to sponsor us at Transparent Touches & Tags this month.

I made this one last night when I got home from work. I've had this "calm" picture of Payton for about a month and I've been dying to use it on something. When I found this cute little heart stamp, I knew I wanted to use the two things together. The journaling is kind of hard to read, but it says 'I have so much love for this sweet, unforgettable face.'

All the stuff that looks like stitching is actually me pen doodling! I've finally gotten over my awkwardness about that, so expect to see more! LOL



1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn Weatherspoon said...

He's such a cutie pie! I hope all is well and you had a happy Valentine's Day! Hugs to you!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer