Friday, February 09, 2007
Made With Love

I have just really been so fortunate lately- I've been a scrapping fool! It seems every night when I come home from work, I've been able to head into my studio and turn out a page. Sometimes two! I'm not sure what it is lately, but I really hope it doesn't go away! LOL

This is a page I made for Imagine, Create, Scrap! using the February Love Shack kit. I'm not sure I've mentioned this before or not- but Kim has dropped the prices on the kits and is offering a choice of two this month and next. The kits are only $20! You really have to stop in and check them out if you have not done so already.

This little cutie is my niece, Madison. Each year before Christmas, us girls all get together to bake cookies. This is just one of the bazillion shots I took that day- so expect to see more! LOL


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful layout! I especially love the hearts along the bottom! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer