Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Cold Nose, Warm Heart


This is my last project for Scrappin' Trends. Fancy Pants was so kind to sponsor the design team there this month. I was pretty thrifty when it came to this page- LOL- I used only one piece of patterned paper to make this page. I cut out the inside of the polka dot paper, flipped it over and used the remaining snowflake pattern to use on top of the Bazzill scalloped cardstock. I added some stitching, buttons and chipboard letter to finish it off. The heart is also from the kit- I made it using the leather snippet and painted it pink. I wiped off the paint so it could not settle into the pattern- I then attached the (dried) heart to a piece of cardstock, stuffed it with some cotton and stitched around it to close.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

GREAT layout, Sandi! :>

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer