Tuesday, March 06, 2007
DCWV toot!
I'm still in complete shock: I just found out I made the Die Cuts With a View design team! I don't know too much more details than that right now- I am awaiting an email from the DT coordinator to let us all know what is going on, but I am over the moon excited! I am so, so happy to be working with SUCH a talented group of individuals:

The teams are as follows:
Dream Team:
Sam Cousins
Pam Callaghan
Susan Stringfellow
Alecia Grimm
Betsy Veldman
Design Team:
Mou Sarkar
Holle Wiktorek
Hillary Heidelberg
Sandi Minchuk
Cheryl Baase
Jlyne Hanback
Lisa Corsey
Sue Fields
Cards Team:
Daniela Dobson
Sheila Toppi
Dana DiGennaro
Linda Beeson
Cindy Smith


2 Comments:

Blogger Amy W. said...

totally excited for you Sandi! :>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm soooo happy for you! You are one fabulous scrapper Sandi!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer