Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Will you help me to reach my goal?
On October 15th, I will walk alongside my Mom (a 3 year breast cancer survivor) and my sister. But I need your help to do it. I'm participating in an American Cancer Society event called Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, and I'm hoping that you will support me with a donation.

This event is a non-competitive five-mile walk and a fun way to raise awareness about this disease in my community. Breast cancer is over 95% survivable if caught early, meaning that the awareness this event generates will literally save lives.The funds we raise help the American Cancer Society programs directly related to breast on all fronts - research, education, advocacy, and patient services. I believe in this organization and am proud to help these efforts by walking in Making Strides. Any amount you can give will help. Please use the link below to visit my personal page on the web. When the page opens click on the button that says "Donate" to give online. It is quick and easy to make a donation so please don't wait...take a couple moments now to give it a try.. please?

Will you please help me to honor my Mom?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer