Monday, September 18, 2006
Happiness

Another one for Scrapbook Sizzle- using the September kit.

This one was kinda fun- I cut out a bunch of the flowers from the Junkitz salsa papers and then laid them on top of the TTT transparency. I added a whole bunch of the rub-ons on top of the cut-out flowers and the transparency and then added some mini-brads for a little something extra.

These are the girls- at the Spring Fashion Show this year. I think it is the only 'good' shot I got inside the hall. LOL

{Click on photo for a close-up}


3 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

oh my Gosh! it's like one of the cutest layouts ever! you put so much awesome detail into your layouts...I'm just in Awe!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sandi. This LO is incredible. It is my most favorite of all your creations. It has replaced my previous fave (whoosh)
You amaze me! Thanks for the inspiration.

Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, that LO is in one of my all time favorites! I love the colors, the layers, it is just amazing!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer