Friday, September 15, 2006
Come join me for another ICS Crop!
It's time! It's FINALLY time!

Imagine, Create, Scrap! is hosting it's second annual weekend crop this weekend! (The weekend of September 15-17.) The crop starts at 3pm EST TODAY and will end Sunday night at 6pm EST.

There will be prizes and challenges galore and all sort of fun games- please come join me! And Kim is hosting a sale in the brand-new(ly) renovated store!! {And let me tell you- she has a TON of new things in, like the Junkitz Halloween line, Treehouse Memories, ALL of the new Urban Lily, the new BasicGrey and all the new Fancy Pants and Crate Paper should be here by Monday as well!}

PLEASE COME JOIN ME!

Oh! I just saw that Kim added a new challenge- if you do stop by, there is a Bring-A-Friend challenge- please log into that challenge and tell 'em I sent ya! We both get credit! YAY!


1 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Buggers, plans to be out of town most of the weekend :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer