Monday, September 18, 2006
Let's Play!

One more for Scrapbook Sizzle. This time I used the Junkitz papers and the TTT transparencies, along with a lot of distress ink. :)

You knew more Payton pictures HAD to be coming, right? LOL

Here's my sweet lil guy the day we went over to my Mom's house- so he could meet and play with Matilda. They had so much fun- playing outside in grass- just rolling around. I was even able to capture a little of it on video- just so we could see how little he really once was! I know it will just be a few short weeks before he's grown and I've forgotten just how cute he is!

{Click on photo for close-up}


2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Your new works here in your blog are FANTABULOUS! That puppy is just adorable Sandi! Brianna said, "Look at that sweet puppy, awwwwwwwwwwww!" She wants your puppy!

Blogger Cami said...

very cute :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer