Thursday, September 21, 2006
Who could resist this face?

One more for the Scrappin' Trends design team. If you didn't read the other posts, the sponsor this month was Piggy Tales. Really fun papers and embellies to play with! [FYI: This can also be seen in the Scrappin' Trends e-zine!]

This little guy is my sweet Weimaraner puppy, Payton- fresh from his bath the night we got him. I know I must have used a ton of photos so far from that night, but I just love him to pieces. (It isn't obvious or anything, right? LOL)

{As usual, click on photo for close-up}



2 Comments:

Blogger Cami said...

Awesome stuffies Sandi :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh Sandi! What a cutie pie! I love his name too! congrats on all you recent appointments and publications!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer