Thursday, October 19, 2006
Defining Me

{As always. click on the photo to open up a larger version of the layout.}

Well, I finally made a page JUST FOR ME! I know- hard to believe with all the design team work I've been doing lately... but I made my own paper!! That swirly pink/orange paper is ALL ME! And the 'm' is actually glittered and painted and sealed, but it is kind of hard to tell in the scan. The other thing that doesn't show up so good- the pink swirlies actually have a glitter glaze over them, as do the turquoise dots. So, it looks kindy smudgy- but it is actually glitter. (I wish this showed up better- it is really cool in real life.)

I had so much fun making this paper, I am going to try another color soon! :) Will you share with me what you think?



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the paper. I don't know if you remember me Sandi, but I used to go to the church in Dyer for the crops that Bobbi used to host. Do you still talk to her and is she still having crops??

Dana

Blogger Cami said...

love the layout too!
Scrappy Smiles to you :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your paper and the layouts Sandi! Great work!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer