Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Rock Star
Well, this is indeed a sad post. This is my last layout for Transparent Touches & tags, which uses the May A2Z/Dream Street papers kit.

After opening Scrapperie and seeing how much time I need to dedicate to that site, I have stepped down from my design position with TTT. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there and have a newfound love for transparencies... and trust me- you will be seeing some of them in future Scrapperie kits! LOL

This layout uses a lot of the papers in small doses- I used the cherryArte chipboard and covered it with a bunch of the papers to make the border along the bottom of the photo of my nephew, Zak, playing his new guitar on Christmas Eve. He took to it so easily, I can see how one of these days, he might just be a Rock Star!


2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

You will be missed Sandi. I am sad to see that you took my blog link off of your blog here. Not sure why.......

Blogger Colleen said...

Great layout and your layouts will be missed! You've got your hands full of some other amazing projects though - good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer