Friday, April 06, 2007
For the Love of Fashion



Looks like I forgot to upload this layout last month too- I did this one for Scrappin' Trends for the month of March. Our sponsor was Stemma nad I loved how this bright paper matched my nieces coats in this photo. I added some letter stickers and chipboard alphas and some Queen & Co brads. The page itself is actually made on a base of the Bazzill mini scalloped paper, but it is kinda hard to see in the scan. I was thinking I might add some black ink around the edges to make it a little more defined.
{As always, if you click on any of these photos, it will open up a larger view in a new window.}


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Anne said...

Sandi, the layout is supercute...but I am IN LOVE with those coats! Who makes coats like that anymore?!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer