Friday, April 06, 2007
Spring Fashion Show


One more from my Transparent Touches & Tags April kit featuring Dream Street Papers and Adornit/Carolee's Creations papers. One of the things we were to do this month is to use a sketch by Becky Fleck- she makes the most awesome sketches. (If you have never seen them, check out Page Maps to see lots more.)


These were two of my favorite photos from this year's Beta Gamma Spring Fashion Show. The top one is (of course) the girls- my nieces, Sadie and Madison and the bottom one is my Mom and me. And if you can believe it- Madison took that picture! I guess I've taught her pretty well, huh?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi - Madison is definitely becoming the photographer that you are. I adore this photo of you and I. Love you dearly. Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer