Friday, April 27, 2007
Tennessee is gorgeous!
Here are a few shots of our cabin and the beautiful countryside...
Our cabin is a three story beauty, set right into the side of the mountain. We are about 3/4 of the way up the mountain and our view is pretty tree-studded- but oh so peaceful. It proves pretty difficult to actually get a good shot of our cabin with the way the roads are, but hey... this will do for now.


The second photo is of the main floor as you look in from the doorway. We have a HUGE plasma screen tv that is hung over the stone fireplace and it's just gorgeous inside.

The third photo is a shot I took from the car on the way into town to get groceries. That's the mountain we're living on for the next week. I've taken so many photos from the car as we've been driving around, it isn't even funny! LOL And some of them are actually good!

Sadly, I used my entire stick the first few days and have just now gotten them off and onto my computer- I can't believe I took 355 pictures! LOL At least I will have fun scrapping them!



2 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

beauttiful very relaxing atmosphere I wanna go!

I absolutely LOVE the south! Looks like a most inviting cabin indeed! Was this in the smokies? I'll be headed down to Northern AL next month - hoping to make a pit stop in Chattanoga!

Can't wait to see the beautiies you scrap from this trip!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer