Thursday, April 19, 2007
Announcing... Scrapperie!
Ok, so I've been holding in a little secret for quite some time now. Around the end of last year, beginning of this year... Kim and I decided to go into business together. I'm so excited I could literally just explode! We've been working on our new website for literally, months. We decided last week we were going to officially open on April 1st, but after a really long (and fun) chat tonight on the phone, we think we have everything set the way we want it and OPENED! I can barely catch my breath, and I know the next few weeks are going to literally just fly by.... but I really, really hope we can do ok. I can't wait until May 1st when we've planned our Grand Opening. We will unveil our very first monthly kit then, too. I honestly hope you all love it as much as we already do. Please come stop by, register and chat a while... we'd love to have you.

www.scrapperie.com


6 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Wow Sandi! Congrats! I'm sure it's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! Wish you all the best!

Blogger Kelly said...

I hope it really takes off for you guys!

Blogger Sue said...

Very cool Sandi!!!! Congrats :)

This is Sue Fields,btw :)

Blogger Alexis said...

Aweome Sandi! That is just so cool! Can't wait to see it in action :)

Blogger Kimberly said...

Congratulations to you and Kimber! Wishing you the best with your new venture!!

Blogger kimber said...

Yay us!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer