Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Let It Snow
I'm so excited to reveal my creations using the December Spice kit for Scrapdango. The kit features some of my most favorite papers yet - We R Memory Keepers' Merry January collection. Here's my page:

This two pager is called "Let It Snow" and it shows off some of my favorite pictures from our most recent snowstorm. As most of you know, the Midwest has gotten a TON of snow in the last few weeks. I've only been able to get a few pics here and there (and some are even from my Blackberry!). I included all of my favorites on this one layout: One of Payton, playing in the snow; one of the golf course near my house and one of the street that I live on. I love that my street is lined by all of these old oak trees - they make for the most perfect frame. Here's the left page:


And here's the right page:

I altered the alphabet stickers in the kit so that they would match the snowy feel to the page and added the little swoosh for a "windblown" effect. For the side panels, I dug out my old stash of Heidi Swapp masks and went to town using Glimmer Mist. It adds such a pretty effect in person - I wish it would have photographed better!

Thanks for stopping by!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer