Sunday, April 06, 2008
Great Gatsby! I've been tagged!
Ok, I've not done one of these before, so I am hoping I do it right- LOL!

Here's how this is supposed to work:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. (I was tagged by BOTH Amy and Michele !!)
  • Post the rules of the tagging on your blog.
  • Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.
  • Let each person they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven totally random facts about me:

  • I totally love the movies Closer, The Notebook, Super Troopers and Super Bad. I could watch them over and over and over.
  • I like all sorts of music- anything from my favorite (Pearl Jam) to Mozart and anything in between. I'm also a huge fan of techno. Anything with a bass-y beat and I'm good.
  • I'm a sucker for a good bottle of wine and any kind of pasta dinner.
  • I'm fluent in French- a little rusty, but still fluent.
  • Jeff and I hated each other in high school Most people that we see from back in those days cannot believe we got married. We just laugh.
  • I've always wanted to travel around the world- seeing little known places and eating weird, exotic foods. (Uhm, no bugs. No beans.)
  • When I'm upset and need some time alone, I go to the Lake to think. It's the only place where I can hear myself.

Ok, so I am running out of people in my little Scrapperie circle of friends because they were all tagged before me. So, I am choosing Janet, Marie, Megan, Robin, Robyn, Shannon & Sue



4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hated each other huh?
thats TOO funny!!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I will do this soon. I loved reading yours! Thats crazy u and ur hubby hated each other in hs! I LOVE super troopers! That movie is the freakin best!!!

Blogger Jscraps4u said...

Oh tagged am I! LOL!!! I just noticed! You don't leave very many people for me to tag! LOL!!

Blogger Carla said...

Hey just popping in to say hi and checking out your blog......
Cant wait to get to know you better through SNR.......

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer