Monday, September 24, 2007
So many projects, so little time
I've been doing some jewelry making lately and I'm delighted to announce I subbed four projects for the new Bead Trends magazine (put out by the Scrapbook Trends people) and they picked up three of them! I've also opened up a little shop on etsy, selling some of my creations: retrouvez. Stop by and say hi!


I've also got a lot of new layouts to share over the next few days- it just seems like forever since I've updated my blog.... besides hanging out at my beloved Scapperie, I've been getting to know some of the wonderful people over at Craftgate. If you haven't had the time to check it out, you really shoud. It's a wonderful crafter's utopia.


1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Wow Sandi! Congrats on your etsy shop and love the stuff you're doing! The beads on that bracelet are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer