Monday, August 06, 2007
Released from the doctor!
I am so, so glad to be released from the doctor- to go back to work. I'm not 100% yet but I'm a LOT better than what I was... and I really think that the therapy (that I will have to continue for a while) has helped tremendously. The wisest decision I made was to stop taking the antivert. That, all by itself, was making things worse- I'm sure of it.

So hopefully, therapy will continue to improve how I feel and how I will forever cope with this weird "vertigo"- that might never go away. (I say vertigo in quotes because to be quite honest, I don't know if that IS what I had. I think it's just a generic, broad term for whatever may ail your head when the spins come into play.) I will have to go back to the neurologist in September, and at that time, if all is well- he will start to treat me for the chronic migraines I also seem to now have.

*sigh* Getting older sucks!


2 Comments:

Oh my friend I'm sorry to hear about this ailment that has been affecting you!! I truly hope that everything gets better and quickly for you. I had no idea. Hope you can positively progress from here out.

Blogger Kimberly said...

I hope you get to feeling better Sandi. I have you on my daily TAWG list! Keep us up to date.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer